Thursday, June 5, 2014

These HTML tags and attributes:


So I'm alive again! It has been over a long and tough weekend. I actually have not had my Mac turned on since the last post on Friday. The evening of Friday, when we incurred album release party for our artist Troels Boberg stack completely! We had 500 attendees and 95 on the waiting list and there was a long long queue around the building half an hour before we opened the doors at. 21:00. We had a wonderful evening and all the guests loved the free sushi, open bar, live music and the whole atmosphere in itself. We were also very pleased with our event and our artist was spray-happy! Saturday we had (Deni and I) for the birthday of one of our very good friends Kasper. It also ended up we first came to bed at. 5:00 in the morning (again), so yesterday we slept in fact the whole day off and did absolutely nothing. However, grammy nominees 2011 I was up and working out quite tired and a half hours when I woke up, and then I went home to bed. Haha. It was probably a bit silly. I had just eaten so many pita shawarma's side in Thursday and really need to touch me a little! Last Thursday we were, as I said at the MTV EMA show and after party, so it was really literally been a long weekend grammy nominees 2011 which leaves its mark here on a Monday morning. But now it's Monday and a new week is off to the races. I have this week a lot of work and not so many events. Right now I'm sitting in the office and work and here at. 18:00 I'm going to Hot Yoga at Senses, and afterwards I'll try an hour with Corre Barre workout for the first time, also at Senses. I look like a little kid. It was such a wonderful experience for you! What are you? I wish you the best week with lovely energy! grammy nominees 2011 S
These HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> < del datetime = ""> <em> grammy nominees 2011 <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>


No comments:

Post a Comment