Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Finest katy perry at grammys Tree Lost Chord Bring Nyali Key Guitar Half NOAH I Key Guitar Last


Below Key Kord Guitar and Song Lyrics / Chord Guitar and Lyrics Hits Andra And The Backbone Mimpi Yang Murdered by title: Guitar Chords and Song Lyrics Andra And The Backbone Random: Guitar Chord Andra And The Backbone You're the Prettiest Chord Andra And The BackBone Destroyed
Chord Guitar and Lyrics Song Andra And The Backbone Mimpi Yang Murdered: Intro: D5 ... D5 C # 5 B5 It ... ended already ... F # 5 G5 F # 5 E5 G5 A5-tuk my hopes have your heart D5 C # 5 B5 Destroyed ... s'mua anganku ... F # 5 G5 F # 5 E5 s'mua hayalanku you G5 D5 A5 myself into the Reef 1: F # m B5 E5 Taukah you ... E5 G5 A5 D5 C # 5 B5 that myself, already fallen A5 G5 A5 E5 in love, till you kill my dreams D5 G5 D5 C # 5 B5 It ... keberi all ... F # 5 G5 F # 5 E5 everything you asked for A5-G5 do you want to satisfy D5 C # m B5 But ... you repay F # m G5 F # 5 E5 A5-G5 so cruel to me D5 crush my dreams ... Reef 2: E5 F # 5 B5 Taukah ye ... E5 G5 A5 D5 C # 5 B5 that myself, already fallen A5 G5 A5 E5 in love, until you G5 D5 E5 G5 Gm commit suicide dream dreams Interlude: B5 C5 G5 ... What are you looking for A5 B5 C5 D5 It means that enough myself C # 5 B5 destroyed ... all anganku ... F # 5 G5 F # 5 E5 all hayalanku you A5 G5 D5 myself into the Reef 3: E5 F # 5 B5 Taukah ye ... G5 E5 A5 D5 C # B5 that myself, already fallen A5 G5 A5 E5 in love, until you G5 D5 kill my dreams E5 G5 D5 E5 G5 D5 kill my dreams E5 G5 D5 kill my dreams (kill my dreams) E5 G5 D5 E5 G5 kill my dream (suicide dream) Ending: D5 Guitar katy perry at grammys Chord and Random Song Lyrics: Guitar Chord Bite Writing Love Songs Guitar Chord The Potters Accompany Old Age
INFO: All Chord Guitar and Lyrics Song in chord.chordpoprock.net have the copyrights of composers respectively - each band. Here featuring Band Andra And The Backbone Mimpi Yang Killed the title. Buy Cassette, CD, DVD Music Andra And The Backbone in the nearest store and avoid buying in pirated form. Thank you for your concern for him ... Good luck Guitar Chord Andra And The BackBone Dream That Killed.
The Finest katy perry at grammys Tree Lost Chord Bring Nyali Key Guitar Half NOAH I Key Guitar Last Child Feat Giselle whole Breath It Chakra Khan Key Guitar Should Separated Key Guitar Maudy Ayunda Paper Boat Key Guitar Sandhy Sondoro Never Be Off Key Guitar Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment