Sunday, October 20, 2013

aoki chan


Here's a poem Indonesian discarded, that an old lover and I once collaborated on and of roomates almost Became city of glass by cassandra clare the spine of my second city of glass by cassandra clare novel, Entitled Dialogue, circa 2011. Our love was, unfortunately, disposable; but I've Decided that it would be a shame if this was not shared. Language barriers suck, I apologize. Translating is not the worst thing in the world, but for sure, it would kill the poem.
I would like to present, Dialog, a poem circa 2011, which wasted almost a second book my spine. The following poem is a conversation and collaboration between me and an old lover. Our love story unfortunately disposable kind: but be in vain if our dialogue is wasted and forgotten. Hopefully enjoy.
I never believed in coincidence. The right person at the right time. We agree, we want, that's the reason we can move forward. Step, you say. We are not a special human, not super well, seadanyalah. Equally afraid of things that are difficult summarized his story. We know some things city of glass by cassandra clare we kill that many in masks laughter was ever installed in advance. We scorn him, because he knew could not do anything against it. He, the Real. So keep it all a miracle to those who believe the beauty of fairy tale fairy-kind, we'll never get used to seek solace. Reality city of glass by cassandra clare eat you up, swallow me alive. But matter what the storyline revealed by God or whoever his name. You and I have a plan, you and I have goals. There are dreams that we share as high eve. There is hope-hope utopian to imagine that we are more fond than waste energy to make it happen. You and I try hard to be an idealist, come on ... Not the time of year again already. We created too realistic. Then what? I'm not going to give up, not now, hopefully until later. When the planning of all the mess will end, why do not we leave it civilization. Jump time of year to go to the frontier, where all things become much easier just by praying and trying. Because here, it's not real biblical tale. Not real.
I was once told by a wise man who felt that the story of my life has been neatly written even before I was there. My birth, my death. My suffering, my happiness. Myself, my mate. Yes, all right. I'm resigned to the graceful wind will take me. I surrender to Him graceful, my creator. You. Do you also have written neatly in a chapter in my life? Even before I got there? But now fate has taught me to be apathetic to the paintings that contain predictions about the future. My breath was audible only lazy when talking about dreams. Whether you hear it or not. In front of me there are now so many crossroads and felt everywhere kubelok, awry. He seemed to tickle my back when I tiptoe down the cliff. I do not have time to think how I would make my ideas into a tangible action to reach a dream. You. Are you just an option in the intersection? Or a result of crossing over? We share a utopian hopefully will continue to embrace as confident as this. Sion confident as if waiting for us.
----- You are right. I was terrified. You embarrassed. I'm fake. Then, who is fake in shame? Hukumkah that makes you have to turn every intersection? Do not have the answer yet. I know you're thinking, right? I know you're tired of choosing direction. You thirsty, right? city of glass by cassandra clare Come, sit here with me. I've been leaning here. Challenging twilight, licking rain, mock moon. You do not like? Come, come sit next to me for a moment. I've been leaning here. Look, I've got something for both of us. See, a killer cup of black coffee. Killing things He has created for us to get killed. Yes, I do have a problem with him. Hey, do not you finish her coffee. You took a sip of thirst if you forget ajakanku city of glass by cassandra clare to sit together? See you out coffee laughing. Sion kill your laughter across the intersection. And I have a dog that killed my last meal. Killing Dogs killed. -----
Yesterday evening I have chosen is an intersection city of glass by cassandra clare where I saw sosokmu in the end. You waved, thrusting city of glass by cassandra clare chest to hug. I'm slowly walked down the street, not for you, but for me.
I have seen you write dark plans swathed breath pessimistic. Even before we sat down together hand in the finger, you've lied to me, about the life of a perfect civilization in which all real.
I feel in my heart chambers filled with a sense of selfish. I hoped I kill you if they can not kumilikimu, sehidupmu, all for me. We alibi search for harmony in a single word against the man received no ass, destiny. But we both know that this is not just a coincidence.
aoki chan

No comments:

Post a Comment