Thursday, October 24, 2013

G em Smiling and could only smile D Enjoy beautiful am sincere love from you G Em Though distance s


G em Smiling and could only smile D Enjoy beautiful am sincere love from you G Em Though distance separates steps d am perfect and you still mean to me Em D Now I am aware you only penantianku GE Chorus: Though I am far away I still love you d not be end up true love from me G e Although I can not close your hand handheld dg am Love it remains yours line 2 G Em One time when I am with you my d Kan keep yourself up at the end of time Em D Now I am aware you only penantianku Repeat chorus [3x] (repeat chorus 3x) http://hanantaguitarchords.blogspot.com/2013/06/chord-gitar-cassandra-tetap-menjadi_3.html
Arya Wiguna Guitar Chord - Guitar Chords For God's sake Jeremi Teti - Mixed Fuel Fix Kord Chakra Khan - Once You're Nothing Kord Chakra Khan - Must be Separated Kord Guitar Abdul And The Coffee Theory 2011 emmy winners list - I Love Your way Band - Black White Kord Beby Romeo - Songs About Love Kord Bondan and Fade 2 Black - Ya Never mind Kord Cassandra - Still Being Yours


No comments:

Post a Comment