Monday, October 7, 2013

Articles on the same topic: Pro TV News received another International Emmy Awards nomination in th


This week: Comedy Florica SRI After 20 years service, please! Dancing Romania, I love you! At Maruta Horoscope with Neti Sandu Pro Motor Weather oscar hollywood What happens, Doc? Speaking oscar hollywood TV who 'book MasterChef voice talent Romania Romans first aid Lesson Pro TV News News News at 13:00 PROTV PROTV with Amalia Enache Cristian Leonte PROTV news from Sport News PROTV weekend PROTV news from 17:00 News PROTV with Lavinia Andreea Esca Morning News with Peter and Michael Dedu Morning News with Andreea Mihai Marinescu Dedu
Professionalism news editorial ProTv is certified once a prestigious Emmy nomination, this time for the coverage oscar hollywood of heavy snowfall in early 2012. For the third time work, dedication, accuracy and expertise of the entire team ProTv news from correspondents, reporters, image operators, editors, publishers, manufacturers mounting position of Pache Protopopescu place in the elite world of journalism.
"Snow in the winter of 2012 was one of the most powerful experiences I've been through! Was a challenge, a mixture of adrenaline, drama, limit moments that I feel like it might not make it out! An experience not regret!
Now if it snows I would go back in the snow! I was so proud when my colleagues! I was more than a team! Unfortunately, for hundreds of thousands of white people was a nightmare! I lived with them for more than a month. I strongly believed then that if we come to the remaining snowdrifts can to save them. And there were many such situations.
Emmy nominations oscar hollywood me very much, and now I hope to win. It was a material that worked people: correspondents, operators, technical team, we made a team rock! "What were the biggest difficulties they have encountered when during filming? Days I could tell Sir adventures of snowdrifts. difficulties were many. First way through the drifts to places where no one had days on end. many places before I came in authorities. I walked miles through snowdrifts. hours. When I started to Balta Alba (Buzau), at a time I do not feel the left side of the face. I am very scared and I said Cristi Corchis operator.
Fortunately, if I may say so, and he had the same problem. After several hours of walking through the blizzard we just frozen to the girls. We stopped, laughed and made all sorts of moves until we returned. And all with Cristi slept in the village meadow Radu old house at 7 meters under the snow. It was the long, cold night. I slept in less ... more degrees. With Uncle Luke have remained friends ever.
What impressed you most in those days? I stuck in my mind the image of helpless old people crying. In one village we found an old woman who was on fire corn. Sacrifice food for animals to get rid of frost. I'll never forget oscar hollywood the image of that woman crying in front of the stove and any sound you out when you burn corn.
I was very impressed oscar hollywood and Radu old village oscar hollywood meadow. He covered house 7 feet of snow and he had the power to joke and raise the morale of his wife and neighbors. We were friends and we hear about once a month. oscar hollywood One night I stayed in the house of a shepherd. We ate with his family around a small table, a few feet under the snow. It's an indescribable oscar hollywood feeling you live when you invite some people afflicted a plate of hot food after you've oscar hollywood traveled miles through the snow. People who looked like crushed snow house and they said that it was God's smiling.
I was impressed and tranquility in the fire and gave gendarmes to shovel without murmur to remove people from the snow. These rescuers were heroes. Some of them stood in water boots weeks. I was impressed by the people who came to aid in disaster oscar hollywood areas that have come to help. Solidarity in those days I remained at heart.
But ignorance oscar hollywood impressed me but also people who were not taking into account the authorities warnings and venture into snow banks. He found them stuck and freeze several hours. I was impressed and indifference of individuals who stood helpless old pub while struggling to dig a tunnel out of the house. How many days you spent time with people stranded? I think I sat in the snow with small breaks, more than a month.
Articles on the same topic: Pro TV News received another International Emmy Awards nomination in the category "News" Yulia winds will not this weekend Pro TV News: "It was a tough decision & q

No comments:

Post a Comment