Wednesday, July 16, 2014

These are all relatively vma urine new buildings are old, abandoned vma urine on earth in rain and


About two o'clock in the morning and I just came from a party my friend was driving towards my house. I "Bygv North Island Guam I live. Since I was extremely sleepy. Record start the car I probably asleep. Then I added a fast car, so the higher limit went Srtm. I was mid-way along the road when suddenly I saw a little girl. I could feel his heavy gaze full on. While the reduced Srtm I asked myself that a girl that age, what is the road that late at night, I suddenly felt I wanted someone close is in reverse gear. When the mirror looked back at the nearly empty Frt afraid to die because the girl saw that her face was pasted into the glass behind the car. At first I thought I was hallucinating, so the overall struggle going back again and looked at the mirror, but when I did not see anything, it was somewhat comforting. When I looked at the side of the road, she did not work there either. Mirror machine trap to the top again, not faced with the horrifying scenes. However, it was still my same strange feeling, a feeling I'm not alone. Sad and somewhat frightened, quickly went to the house of God was God the police while driving due to speed door is not illegal. It felt strange and I soon forgot that I was too close to home, I feel somewhat relaxed, but ...
Just when I reached the front entrance of our house, it feels strange - strange times than it was before - came to Srghm. When I looked at the sidewalk, I saw her she was sitting on the sidewalk, I smiled!
I was shocked that I was shocked Frt, suddenly the car lost control and collided with a tree in front of my house. And while I was whatsoever to yell, I was thrown out of a car window. In effect and screaming, my parents and neighbors came to me from sleep, jumped and running to see what is current. But when my parents first of all we have Dldarym Vq told her father to pay Srznshm why the scandal of the Andkhth my neighbors sleeping Prandh I've wrecked the car door. But I'm sure I've seen a ghost and I'm not hallucinating.
A few days later I went to the same spot where she had seen. There in the grass, I found a small cross. Apparently at that point many years ago, she and her parents had been killed by a car accident. Of course, I'm not sure, but I think that night, he was going to ride in my car. I will not ever forget that eventful night and then every time that night, late to leave, with someone I'm not the only!
There is a house in Washington, where the soul is. Everyone called it "the seven spirits" have. Because his spirit is always visible on all seven o'clock! Not long ago, a boy named "James" vma urine lived in that house. One day, her friend, "Pete" went to her house the night before she was supposed to stay. James' spirit of things in the house and spoke to Pete. As a result, they put into it stay up all night to see what the soul is. However, they did not expect vma urine that to happen before seven in the morning, just after midnight had passed, but it took a sudden yell Spirit: Why do not you sleep? The sooner you go to bed, then in the room tightly closed and again! They stared at each other, stunned for a while and then went down the stairs. In the living vma urine room, sitting on the couch and began to talk to your computer suddenly became clear, and then surprise, they found that the computer chat rooms has shown opposite. James went to the computer and plug it into the wire, but it is strange that the machine was turned off. Pete immediately vma urine grabbed a sponge ball and threw it toward the front of the computer chair to see whether someone is sitting on it or not, and interestingly ball as it is of something or someone take an attitude of, and it was suspended the Pitt Back. After a time it back to the original state, and the computer itself, was extinguished. Headed vma urine seven hours a morning, were moving furniture and laughter echo off the evil spirits in outer space. Then yell as they told me to go out of the house immediately! James and the screaming souls of women said a foolish soul! Nobody is not scared of you, so take out of our heads and stand out from here! At that time, the sounds ceased, and for three days there was no trace of the Spirit, seen or heard. However, vma urine after the third intern, just seven o'clock evening, the roar fell suddenly Cat James had symptoms of hysteria. After a while Prz haysh pieces of his body were removed, suspended in the air. James, who Frt fear was paralyzing. He knew that others can not do anything about it. Then suddenly, gunshots and loud evil laughter reverberated in the air and threw the spirit asked, still I do not care!
Probably a lot about ghosts Vashbah in college, "Sano" and campus "Monash" You've heard of in Malaysia. The two sites in an area near the port, "Sano" are located in the vicinity of the "Kuala Lumpur" is. The area consists of two main building blocks that are unique to one specific Monash University and the College of Sano. Also in this area there is an apartment complex to apartment 4-storey hostel.
These are all relatively vma urine new buildings are old, abandoned vma urine on earth in rain and maybe even the tribes of the earth

No comments:

Post a Comment