Friday, July 18, 2014

littlemisscovers, Post on Saturday 11 February 2012 5:48 p.m.


And here we arrived vnementle the most anticipated, watching most of the year enAmrique, yes I'm talking about the Grammy Awards 2012. Everyone looks at this issuance, everyone is a fan and not said otherwise, looking j'taitprte me to a sleepless night to watch it live on the internet but it was then that I 'I learned destasde things chre Hooligans, You do not have MTV, I'll tell you everything I know to look so COOL cettemissiontellement you what is in the circumstances: - Premirement solution: You have the TNT? Then you can watch it on NRJ 12 on Monday 13 February 2012 11:55 p.m., but unfortunately the ceremony lasted only 85 minutes (SORRY for the person concerned) - Deuximesolution You have more dechaneque her? So you can watch cettemissionsur NRJ Hits 20:00 Monday, 13 February 2012. - Third Solution: You are the best of the best and you lecble? (WHAT LUCK!) So you probably lachanemusical MTV broadcast that also cettecrmonie. - And finally the last solution: Because you have no any worse than that voustespire ceschaneet fan, then you are left with only one option is to look at the ceremony live on the site Live Grammy But it will be only five hours from the mornin 'Then for the big big fans GOOD LUCK (you'd need). Let the appointment, as you all know (and estparce queje fan I told her) Bruno Mars is quandmmepartir big big artist of the year. Proof it ataitnomine six times this year, I know for veutmmepas anneprochainealors ;) Without further ado Lescatgorie are: 1) Records of the years: - Rolling the deep - Adle. - Holocene - Bon Iver. - Grenade - Bruno Mars. - The cave - Mumford & Sons. - Firework - Katy Perry. 2) Song of the years: - All of the lights - (Bcp artist). - The cave - Mumfords & Sons. - Grenade - Bruno Mars - Holocene - Bon Iver. - Rolling the deep - Adle. 3) Album of the years: - 21 - Adle - Wasting Light - Foo Fighters - Born this way-Lady Gaga. - Doo-Wops & Hooligans - Bruno Mars - Loud - Rihanna. 4) Best pop solo performence:-Someonelike you - Adle - You and I - Lady Gaga. - Grenade - Bruno Mars - Firework - Katy Perry - Fucking Perfect - P nk 5) Best pop vocal album: - 21 - Adle - The Lady Killer - Cee Lo Green. - Born This Way - Lady Gaga - Doo-Wops & Hooligans - Bruno Mars - Lound - Rihanna 6) Producer of the Year, Non-Classical: - Dangerous mtv europe music awards 2011 mouse - Paul Epwork - The Smeezingstons - Ryann Tedder - Butch Vig. Like me, you may have noticed mtv europe music awards 2011 that it is in these six nomins mtv europe music awards 2011 catgorie always at cost of Adle (exept "producer of the years"), the beautiful voice of Adle gold, you remembered for the NRJ Music Awards He lost twice in the cot too, but these are just the two artists gold pair that does not cross all drive home. I believe in mmon idol, I would argue until the Last second. Bruno Mars interview was for Grammy Awards mtv europe music awards 2011 this year and cherry on legteaux: They had us wondering what song we wanted to sing for the Grammy (Too much, his is a artist who takes ausrieux are working well!) Moipersonnellementje not really have prfrence I find that everything he sings it really that dubonheur listen, he sings with undlicatesse, for me it makes feat Although if singing It Will Rain I'd super happy because mtv europe music awards 2011 I love when he does his little feminine voice so charming! So guys you would be on hand to watch the Grammy this year is said to me or how my information if you have served so I'm in heaven . I LOVE YOU EVERYBODY, Word-BY BrunoMars !
Comment mtv europe music awards 2011 Do not forget that insults, racism, etc.. are prohibited by the terms of use I GENERAL 'and that you can be identified by your IP address (66.249.91.179) if someone makes a complaint.
littlemisscovers, Post on Saturday 11 February 2012 5:48 p.m.
EarthTo Mars, Post on Thursday 09 February 2012 2:35 p.m.
yes I'll watch. adele c but a very good artist too so if she never wins I'll be happy for her too, but in any case if c really mtv europe music awards 2011 the case he lost, the main is that it does not preclude that a very c s good artist. even if it not too pert c the end of the world (there are worse ...). But of course if he wins, I'll be really happy X3.
I need more time devoted me a little my studies ^ ^ & more ca takes me too head to articles and all .. But anyway jrepond all comments & all ..
RSS
Discover Skyrock Advertisers Jobs Contact Post to my blog information security developers Conditions Help

No comments:

Post a Comment