Saturday, July 26, 2014

Hey Nip! No problem in a sense it is true that these lives were generally best in Europe. (For my t

WhitneyConnected.com "Grammy Awards: Whitney is snobber!
Nominations for the Grammy Awards were announced last night in the USA. While the release of the album had been advanced mtv music awards 2011 nominees one day to make it eligible for Grammy's, Whitney received no appointment! Click here to get the full list of nominees. What do you think?
I say that Beyonce has to sleep ... it is not possible to have so many nominations for an album that is average ... and clips without any imagination. more seriously, it's disappointing for Whitney. His album deserved to be nominated. I hope Lady Gaga will kick ass ... Lolo says: 03/12/2009 at 08:40
I am disappointed ... not even the appointment ... They may keep for next year. She surment been classified as "must prove". I must admit that even if the album is good, Whitney did not shine by its lives (except AMA last week) in the United States ... damage, injury callmenippy says: 03/12/2009 at 11:07
8 nominations for Bee, 8 Taylor Swift 5 Black Eyed Peas, Lady Gaga 5, 5 Jay Z, Kanye West 4 .. What could be more normal, it is the biggest sellers of the year! not need to sleep for it .. lol Now it's infuriating to see that Whitney is not nominated for sure! but they have an interest in carton mtv music awards 2011 nominees on the tour so that it has the maximum price the next year ... we are a little disappointed mtv music awards 2011 nominees this is normal ...: (Olivier says: 03/12/2009 at 11:44
I am of the opinion Olivier, I do not think it will be Grammy 2011. Nip you're a little hard. I think Whitney is pretty well out to his live compared to what could be expected. Apart from the live September 1 (the first live elsewhere) I found the rest pretty well. Last night I watch the Divas 2003 and catastrophic On my own. Vola style Live I was afraid to see in 2009. This is not the case I think. Lolo says: 03/12/2009 at 12:14
Hey lolo ... I'm not hard. When I say it did not shine by his live in the U.S. I do not think hard. She has not done much. There were GMA, Oprah, AMA and DWTS. I think people have caught his first all live at GMA, I also think the grammy committee (which is totally c **) preferred stop on the artists who spend the most on the radio / tv + gossip magazine or Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Black eyed peas, taylor swift ... and even Guetta ... they are people out there who are true music supposedly freddy says: 03/12/2009 at 14:48
whitney is back this is essential mtv music awards 2011 nominees after the concerts a new album in perspective and open fields to sweep the board in 2011 cleaves not let her protect it will find him new power tubes until next bomb c sza call you and tonight i got you to come please! Lolo says: 03/12/2009 at 15:19
Hey Nip! No problem in a sense it is true that these lives were generally best in Europe. (For my taste, especially in Italy MDB) Freddy: I got you is my favorite album. I think I have listened to roughly 1000 times. Provided it is part of the concert! Alex says: 03/12/2009 at 15:45
My favorite is I got you! I think with you tonight Call it could pe cardboard .... it would be the first single. I'm not surprised its not appointment! his comeback is very recent! they preferred those cartone most right now! although are comeback is successful!! And then she had a good reward for AMA is not nothing either! after reflection said: 03/12/2009 at 22:56
after reflection, it is fair and just as well because the album has only three months and has not finished being exploited and I am sure she will be nominated for next year because by then the album has sold several million thanks mtv music awards 2011 nominees to nvx tubes come. Ceddd says: 03/12/2009 at 23:22
Arista's fault .. at the same time it is in line with what seems to be their strategy. Everything mtv music awards 2011 nominees was orchestrated to focus more on new credibility to Whitney for a win omnipresence sale single question. However, it is mostly singles that are Grammy nominations, even queston albums. I do not remember having sensed physical outputs 2 singles, despite shipments radio and digital setting different remixes. mtv music awards 2011 nominees Rather these broadcasts were aimed at direct buyers to the album. Recent statements by Clive Davis on the fact that no new title output before the beginning of 2010 confirms this: Whitney is s

No comments:

Post a Comment