Saturday, July 12, 2014

The scenario was something in the cause of comedy Two and a half. Red Hat finds a baby in the park


I know I do not have school books and notebooks. I pick up my books and leaf through some stealthy. One of them had a particular interest. It was very beautiful paintings. Flowers and grass and scenic city and people kind of look, and there was Vajvr. Later Fhymdm book art. I wrote my homework sometimes sit next to him and watched this book. The more he understood and agreed to this book is enough to get rid of me. Other "together to study" were among my acquaintances. Means that there was a mathematical exercise and drill brother .. my writing and art books, and turn them several times not to be disturbed.
Friday morning I went to the cinema to see Ailar binary emmy awards winners 2011 Red Hat and Baby Mama. The first scene of the film Gzarshkr slipped into a side street homeless families, the memories will live with me for thirty years. Hundreds of people came to me and now I like to see movies, and Red Hat, and other stressful puppets cousin had a job with the tone of voice and modes of dress and Ada, and the kids the film had for parents, which entertain the pesky whom saw they may not.
The scenario was something in the cause of comedy Two and a half. Red Hat finds a baby in the park and take home and look after the baby is gaining high. Then realizes that his father had left their children and the mother is married and a new life for baby and mom, and champion of good stories and good health begins. Believe it was the same story instead of just the big guys, they played dolls. I think two and a half film producer can easily Tahmasp I. and his friends accused of plagiarism and copying ideas!
This story is part of Gfgvhaysh childish? Perhaps the only Hvvvv Hvvvvv cousin, Red Hat toilet. Khray movie red hat and red flowers in a meeting held to evaluate the agreement to start a joint life and the red flower woman says ex-husband and the father of her baby factory was significant, leaving his wife and children and fled abroad with his secretary! Moral of this dialogue ... and our kids get.
It may be claimed that ... well ... it goes to the cinema with the kids parents should have something for them. But believe me, this movie is for kids and the kid would say. Our promise to our children that we have been talking for two hours, children hear and bent Unless eyebrows. Tags: Reviews, emmy awards winners 2011 Film
What
A few remarks on the final exam
Sorry if I sound interesting, in this blog I write about it. More Home Profile Manager Email Archive Blog topics blog blog Daily links Hashmi Syed Habib Ullah Khan Saqakhaneh e-learning physics and life slowly warm Qyzy Qaya Radvyn Whispers I wrote Gravy boat bottom mirror Mr. Justice Smart Web Toulon Hydrbaba M. patch announcement Zrmghan Sharpdya Software Engineering must perforce mother thought Avshaghy online archive Daily Links Fuck scientific, educational, social and academic language Turkish Daily occasion


No comments:

Post a Comment