Sunday, September 28, 2014

Become today ten years old: Kanye West

Common: Grammy nominations and new album | Hiphop.de
Common watch mtv vma is lucky: recently learned native watch mtv vma of Chicago rapper watch mtv vma that he is nominated in two categories for this year's Grammy Awards. Common will compete watch mtv vma against top-class competition on January 31, because Eminem, Mos Def, Q-Tip and Flo Rida fight him for the trophy for the best rap album of the year. The second nomination was common along with Kanye West and Kid Cudi for the collaboration Make Her Say in the Best Rap Performance By a Duo or Group category. In an interview watch mtv vma Common recently used the opportunity to bring his joy at the nominations for the expression:
"I was really excited when I heard about the two Grammy nominations. Grade I was at dinner and a couple watch mtv vma of my friends congratulated me., I first did not know what they are talking and was very surprised. watch mtv vma I thought someone would have told them that I marry, or that I might get a child, which I know nothing. then I hooked on them after what it is actually. As was then told that I'm nominated for two Grammys the same, I was really out of the house. I believe good opportunities watch mtv vma to have and of course I hope I win. There are really very talented people nominated. watch mtv vma mere fact that I am in the company of Q-Tip, watch mtv vma Mos Def and Eminem is really great. " So Common opposite the Entertainment watch mtv vma Weekly.
As part of the interview Common watch mtv vma came on his ninth studio album The Believer to speak, for which he collaborates with his old companions No ID. No ID, also known as The Godfather of Chicago hip-hop, Common was already with his first steps in the music industry to the side. Among other things, he showed himself as executive producer of Common's debut album Can I Borrow a Dollar? responsible, released in 1992. Common describes the renewed collaboration with No ID to be quite creative and inspiring. No ID. however, watch mtv vma is not the only one with the Chicago rapper watch mtv vma is currently in the studio:
"I am currently working watch mtv vma with No ID, Twilite Tone and Kanye West on my new album The Believer. We are really delighted to make such a powerful music, but the project is still in its initial phase., But I really plan my focus to put it, so that it is ready. watch mtv vma We want to make real pure hip-hop. watch mtv vma "
Notify me when new comments are posted.
Become today ten years old: Kanye West's debut album was released on February 10, 2004 on Roc-A-Fella and made the eccentric rapper with ...
Common
Legal & Privacy Policy | Jobs at Hiphop.de

No comments:

Post a Comment