Friday, April 11, 2014

You are commenting about using your WordPress.com account. (Log Out / Change)

welcome to my life | Esssu's Blog
Recent posts a new blog! ahem .. Ott Lepland and quitar - You as good jõuleeeeeeeeeee :) FAQ Your Love Ivanhoe Informatics. awww! apppppppi how cute! Categories Uncategorized (64)
heips. today is so dull, so tearful, frustrating, was not so fucking stupid. best art documentaries Please let me in the city. Please do not ruin my birthday, too. everything is already Pekkis. 's absolutely no feeling anymore. all so empty inside. meaningless. Just have to be so dull. Tears flowing, memories come to mind .. oh, how cute. Thank you Kevin Muller.
so sweet of you. oijah. S: I also do not understand where you are lost pinny happy. disappeared. not anymore. I laugh and smile, but if I'm happy? because there is not a happy thing .. very very far away. so happy essut not coming back, too. I've changed. totally. best art documentaries I am no longer the same. CRT: S why do you always play with my emotions? do not care at all? Yeah .. so I was hoping to see that this year's birthday is all right. at least better than the previous year. shit. much worse. I am so terse. I can not do anything anymore. I have no strength for anything. hell, o why did you have to be out there on the balcony? would have to be alone. could have .. totally would have wanted. would have been much better. , or not. I do not know. I do not know what to do anymore. You want to ignore, totally, but I can not. I'm not able to do so. I do not teaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. also be bad. Paramore - Decode. so good. so fucking best art documentaries good. coherent mood. 'd like someone to whom I could just talk about anything without being ill should. 'd like me to have someone who knows how to help me. could be someone who is always there for me. But such people do not have. all of which fold back lslt. It's not nice at all. You can return any. After eight and a geisha. nammy. This does not only improve the mood. Sad. I can not think of anything to write here anymore .. I'm sorry. write tomorrow. AA btw, I got a new ring, earrings and üliilusa best art documentaries sünnaks, tomorrow will put the pictures.
You are commenting about using your WordPress.com account. (Log Out / Change)
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment