Sunday, April 13, 2014

% D bloggers like this:

beet vegetable soup | Kapparõunad and beetroot
I love beets, especially just lately. It is good that it is also beneficial to the health. And another adele grammy is that it is so inexpensive. I just happened to read a magazine if she still is useful. http://nammy.pbworks.com/Peet though this is the second adele grammy article I'm talking about, but so what.
In any case, I very, very much like a beetroot soup, the recipe for which I got when I went to Anuga this fall with a small-alum gathering. This gave details meesterhvas Radion (Raadik). She is a widow indeed, but when the net was his residence and he was offered adele grammy as a tasty soup. I got her soup, and now I'm adele grammy teaching myself repeatedly done. He cooked up this suitsukanakintsuga, but I've also used the usual chicken. Once I cooked adele grammy a chicken leg quarters, first off, that would be rich, and once I put in the oven once KUPSTAS just to a boil. I have not done it yet smoked. The idea is that after cooking, the meat must be removed from the bones and put into the soup, but not in large chunks of the thin strips, then you have a whole pot full of meat.
He said that the use of this soup for seven komponnenti - beets, potatoes, carrots, chicken, adele grammy onion, parsley, dill. It must have been so, but yes, seven. and all components must be grated and his first heats the pan and then put to boil. I still have not heated, adele grammy but since it is now Lent, and I did not add the chicken, then I heated pan, but you could also heat the oil in a pot and then add the water. Yesterday I was kotletitegemisest by another half swede and then today I added that. and in that, after all, so it makes no difference that the vegetables have to be exactly, but it is important to the beets. I think I will use a bay leaf soup cooking. I'm usually a grain of pepper, but since it is a red soup with vegetables and shredded, you will not be able to take out the peppers before adele grammy eating, and now I'm just crushed pepper on. This time I did not have parsley, chopped adele grammy and frozen dill but only by my mother-in-law gave me the autumn, and that he himself had done. It also was enough. I was in the past but this time the beets are ready to bake in the oven. Specifically, I looked at the other day that I have two little considered, and they start to go soft, it must be done soon. Put them in foil and heating in the oven at the end. and then came the idea to make the soup today. But the second adele grammy time I'm doing this soup, I KUPSTAS beets, half finished, so they could also be in the soup to boil over. And finally, when I raised the soup from the heat and added chopped garlic. such as Anni Arro says, then the garlic gives even the most feeble strength and a leaner diet. However, the garlic loses notoriously prolonged cooking your taste, so you must add it at the end of cooking.
You are commenting about using your WordPress.com account. (Log Out / Change)
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment