Tuesday, April 1, 2014

2014 (53) April (1) March (12) February brit awards 2012 (16) January (24) 2013 (255)


Formerly (really long time ago) I was really brit awards 2012 looking forward to all the MTV Award Shows (Movie Awards were my favorite, for which they would come again!) Now I see it all a bit when it comes along, but by all Miley and foam finger noise (jeez in my time that was different) I came to a red carpet article and I recognized almost none. Yes, a few reality stars, former Disney star and a stray actress. But 80% of people I do not know not by sight, not by name ... nothing. * Yes yes ... it is already brit awards 2012 old news, but I just do it
Are these the new Puff Daddy and JLO? Right way, I know that they are the Smiths, but what they are already high. The last time I saw the guy he was sitting on the street (I have the Pursuit of Happyness never cheated) And now he is here, but (assuming that it is well past)
And his boy / girl bands yet? They are definitely show put together by a TV. This is the matching to see. Styling brit awards 2012 I hope they have learned. What NSYNC Guys ... I have only now through that NSYNC for in synch state. Wow
goes for the tough bad guy, and in a few years, they meet again, and then she realizes that she never got over him and he adopts her and they live happily ever after.
Actually, I also know very little of these artists haha. I recognize One Direction and gentleman in the red suit is not gay (or acting gay) haha but Darren Criss. Glee known but much more fun in a 'Very Potter Musical'. As I see it, the lady next to him one of the girls from Girls. (Or am I really wrong) But otherwise ... no idea. (The clothing is also a bit iffy sometimes hear haha) Reply Delete
Ooooh yeah, I looked there always so very looking forward to. Today things are different. Maarre, * N Sync did again this year, right? Do I have that piece yet again go somewhere to look back, at least I am curious! Reply Delete
Haha, hilarious. I do not really love me no longer working. Though I found it amazing that American brit awards 2012 friends a week later FB spamming about Miley's brit awards 2012 performance. And then I have a few pictures and then viewed only right that I gave myself nothing wrong if I do not look ;-) Though it was a little bit weird haha. Reply Delete
2014 (53) April (1) March (12) February brit awards 2012 (16) January (24) 2013 (255) December (15) November (22) October (21) September (28) August (21) the Month in Movies English 2.0 new Oxford Dictionaries Online brit awards 2012 popular brit awards 2012 things I understand nothing of VMA Edi ... # Dare Questions +44: Brother Staring At Things: London Edition +44 Brixton Market restaurants or Where I 'll Neve ... new music ... When In Sandemans New Europe +44: Things I've been doing in London since moving ... to go list: Glasgow First Aid at a Zombie brit awards 2012 Apocalypse Movies To See In September of My Favourite Things About The Netherlands +44: St Dunstan-in-the-East Church brit awards 2012 Garden Postgrad Career +44: Things I've been doing in London since moving ... Where No One Has Been Part 645 +44: London Shopping: Carnaby Street Random Thoughts: the voltage for a first date +44: The Boy Who Lived: Harry Potter Warner Bros. S. .. This Was July July (17) June (22) May (24) April (25) March (23) February (18) January (19) 2012 (278) December (20) November (18) October (23) September (18) August (20) July (26) June (21) May (25) April (25) March (32) February (33) January (17) 2011 (153) December (20) November (20) October (24) September (23) August (28) July (26) June (12)
+44 182 2012 ... in 2013 ... as seen in athens australia australian beginners awesome artists beard worthy belgrade berlin book geek bosnian born break in the Baltics British For Beginners Cannes Central Park cup of tea down here dublin edinburgh edingburgh First Aid In Estonia brit awards 2012 ... europe facebook finland food friday five from the old box Glasgow youth hostels hostels istanbul kotor tricks like Lithuania Ljubljana lomo love London Shopping Guide london madrid melbourne Monaco movie utility munich music addict New York nice NL Made In Holland On The Road Paris paris photo taker piggybank Prague Riga Sarajevo scotland sofia internship so short switzerland sydney brit awards 2012 Tallinn Stockholm sunday tea time the essentials to go hound train travel turkey Up North Usually sarcastic WES west to south east When in when in ... Z

No comments:

Post a Comment