Sunday, September 22, 2013

I do not mean this in the best drama category. Good it is true that this is the last season of Lost


human again liveblogolt (köszi!), complained that it would have been good for the gala if you are not pushing for a two-player "mini-series" emmys live stream and uninteresting "TV movie" emmys live stream categories, you took with us, I will summarize the winners, simple as that. We look forward to bólogatásokat and opposition are. There have been rumors that this year the country will dominate the series that viewers at least know what is obtained from the charge, but a hell. The Modern emmys live stream Family and Glee shared 3-2, but the best comedy was the former. (Remember:. Edie Falco Nurse Jackie is the season for his first sculpture from)
And of course, we saw a very big surprises - both on the wall of The Good Wife: Julianna Margulies did not win, but Archie Panjabi bagged a statue. What became of the best series? Well, does it? Maybe West Wing-like boring, but the third year of the Mad Men of the third victory. Just like Bryan Cranston emmys live stream Actor in a box, but his next year due to the summer radiation Breaking Bad certainly can not win.
Cord Winners: For now do not freak out, it really was time to get after 7 years do The Amazing Race is the best reality but are currently in the Top Chef ... The Daily Show Definitely won eight of succession (Real Time with Bill Maher 12 - EDJA got out), Mad Men and Bryan Cranston as written, emmys live stream for the third time, a three-time winner 30 Rock but now we got nothing - and Mad Men writer category, also won for the third time. And while Kyra Sedgwick of 5 nomination statue replaced, while Hugh Laurie, and Steve Carell ötöszörre not win.
You can check the other awards given in the past week kiosztottakat. Tweet
I hope it is not just me, hedgehog shit all over the Emmy committee? Well, it's been fun! You can not make a Mad Man receives emmys live stream every year ... you can not! Fuck ... I'm almost crying ... not true that they were not able to be lost because you will have more chances anyway. (((
Except muhaha, Jim Parsons, I did not find it, but it's nice to Jane Lynch. I agree with the other hand ... Ingorion opinion, I think it's more röhejesebb the Emmys, Mad Men again, I can no longer simply be taken seriously, as if the other did not exist (or at least the 30 Rock was finally neglected). Anyway, this injury pull myself rather emmys live stream glad that's why I did not stay up all night: P
I was almost sure Michael C. Hall's victory. I thought it was brilliant. But perhaps just as well that developed as follows: the Golden Globes took him next year when his Emmy tape trashing at least no one that "probably just because of the cancer."
I'm not happy with that Lost did not win anything (especially Terry O'Quinn has been happy, so it's best drama at the end), and the most annoying, Hugh Laurie fifth of Holies not recognized! Fuck off! The ilyenekért turn up all over the blind Committee: - @ GRRRRR up the grass nyírhatnának expertise in any one of our shows! : D
What is the secret of Mad Men? At the cost of long-suffering, by the end of the second season emmys live stream trying to figure out but could not. Boring, slow, does not say anything at all, but it most irritating characters to enter. (Do not slosh, question.)
this still does not believe it oO the one thing that Glee did not win best comedy ... a very interesting and puzzling thing, but it goes. but Chris Colfer and Neil Patrick Harris at Stonerstreet win ... incomprehensible.
Instead of a Mad Man smoothly LOST was supposed to win, and not even looking through the ... from Modern emmys live stream Family I can not comment on the one hand, I have not seen it, all I know about it, that there is such a curse. NPH was very sorry. Barney had made her exit. I guess I'm not alone in this :) I think Edie Falco is horrible. I think the only ... Jean Lynch and Jim Parsons seems a good choice. I am.
Modern Familyt ground up in just a few days ago, a very nice little hand ... Ty Burrell (dodderer the husband) was clearly emmys live stream the best of it :) Even Michael Scott is the place I could imagine at the Office: D
So they have not evaluated the Lost closure. However, emmys live stream the main characters would actually receive anything. Sheldon does not know what he's got, there's a good character .. not the actor Hugh Laurie would have deserved a prize, indeed.
I do not mean this in the best drama category. Good it is true that this is the last season of Lost did not deserve Emmy, but one, have been given have been like back then for 2 Sopranos, you really do not want to Dexter he was rewarded with a brutal uber cool seasons. Modern emmys live stream Familynek glad though Glee nor bad. Stonestreet me the greatest emmys live stream joy of those who shot him, he came to me to be the best in the MF. O'Quinn Apone would have been the Emmys because emmys live stream of this very poor season, he took away the primes. emmys live stream Matthew Fox has not been understood in the box, so I'm not surprised that he was not, but in the category emmys live stream of Michael C. Hall high out

No comments:

Post a Comment