Sunday, September 22, 2013

Candidates here are last year


Winners further behind összegereblyéztem them human has riszpekt the liveblogért, sixx's ditto the CC-N, and I, from 6:00 to 21:00 to sleep for a couple of minutes of awakening (leaving the child). How much to tip everyone compete heavily tilted? (Two hits, in the present! Large addict, LOL :) If someone has power, it may publish a winner, I'm curious. (The fees opinions, joys, how many are OK) What surprises les oscars me to read műsorvezetőről little. He said that "Seacrest out"? The full list of winners (mini-series, etc.) can be found here.
Candidates here are last year's winners, Emmy winners in the first round (animation, guest stars) in the series winners of the categories below. Doubled Jeremy Piven, The Amazing Race and The Daily Show.
Simplicity best talk show The Daily Show Tweet
Little summary on my part: two at the AXN I started to watch (horror w * r quality was sound and the comment was completely unnecessary - why were paid??), Head to the PRO7, they've all been fine. The presenter had me completely les oscars gray and almost tears in shape as you pointed out at the beginning of Conan away :-( pushed off the stage and would have taken over the place ... most of the men waited in a Supporting Role (Drama) category. AAAAAAA and Emerson was not There are yet such a thing :-( (bored looking head on to the award ceremony, and certainly sometimes even slept in it. really was kind of boring, and I was just sleepy? :-) The second category was the much-anticipated men protagonists (drama). course, not Leary was again :-( ((I just do not dare give him a charge, so as not to thank you speech leseggfejezze Bust and the Pope? Eh ... After that I would go back to sleep, but you had to get to work. It also sucks ... Bezzeg the good old days at this time I hung out in the school.
who hit this beat, I'll devote about to send the video drugstore.
I do not fall asleep? dammit ...
It was horrible. The ass licking Spranosnak so transparent, the show was boring, it is not Hugh Laurie has been a joke. Katherine Heigl is a joke, not to mention the Ugly Bettyről. Terry O'Quinn gets two years ago, when I say, OK, but why not just Michael Emerson? Literally lesörpörte the scene this season, but are not blowing as much as they have all the Lost Prize happy.
The show itself was not particularly entertaining, the host person really did not like. The stage scenery was bloody racket but obviously I think the award winners did not know what to do with that half of the audience sitting behind them. You're damn bother me if some people talking about me behind my back ... I'm completely satisfied with the Sopranos large fee, I think it stands out from the rest of the popular culture, it is already a classic and all this on top of a huge milestone in the history of the series production.
Commentators. In principle, there was not much wrong with them. Of course spoilereztek pairs, for example, at the end of the Sopranos, les oscars but whatever? Ray Romano said ditto to end. He was much more annoying when beginning a felkonferálás one face starts to say:
"Dear les oscars viewers, if you can not hear our voice is not is because megkukultunk but because they want to make the English-savvy viewers to fully enjoy the show what they could not even translate, but if you want to see the full translation Sunday can do when subtitles are projected"
I beat my head into the pillow, that's why I stayed up to six half. Terrible les oscars show was boring, at least it would have shown the guys nuts when they heard their names as candidates. The linking texts were weak, the front húztákm although nobody was interested in the end it obviously ran out of time and just thrown the important awards like this is we should know about. Laurie wedge as one sentence does not say when it was handed over the award. And a lot of advertising ... I do not know, I was a bit tacky in all, I liked it a lot better at the Golden Globes, and found also produce atmospheric.
36 items ... and my players have a slightly bitter taste in the mouth (already Megi ") ... but I have my consolation Terry O'Quinn, les oscars America Ferrara and Richard Shepard, James Spader, Jaime Pressly and Neil Patrick Harris mere sight:-D (Imáááádom!) No doc at home and híróz elkalapálása ugly ... hoho ... :-)
not bad guys faces elsewhere, but it was tragic. almost 90 percent of the jokes could kill with that after the second les oscars sentence in English began to be paid to approximately basis, which slipped neatly next block. if not go to the translation, you can talk about something else, the numbers átdumálták / chipmunk voice was too / but repeats the names of the winners went well. three times hoping that they will shut up, as promised, but somehow I could not. note here that letterman's name is not pronounced the way it is written. the program was threefold, so some. therefore, the performance involves the Albert Memorial Award györgyi gold grade, no triple
Haydn to have been killed

No comments:

Post a Comment