Sunday, November 16, 2014

-If you came here, it seemed to re-start to learn. There were different designs, to gain experience

"About how I started working in the frame, you can add anecdotes"
About us Our publications Newspaper "Zvezda" newspaper "LiM" grammys best new artist Magazine "Neman" Magazine "Flame" magazine "Youth" magazine "Hedgehog" Book Group Archive Old version Archive Site Archive Contacts Advertising in newspaper publications site advertising Handling Subscription in edition
Newspaper Current Issue PDF-version Chyrvonka. Red Shift Local government Zhyrandolya Olympian Bridgehead Igumen tract Country Family Health Newspaper Union - Eurasia Outpost rest Society Education and Science Economy State Consumer Companies Agriculture Regions Housing Finance toponymy Culture grammys best new artist History and Ethnography Theatre Visual Arts Music Literature Cinema Health Sports grammys best new artist World Championship hakei- 2014 Kaleidoscope of Adam and Eve Tales kuhmistra Veraschaki tastes kuhmistra grammys best new artist Veraschaki Blogs
She is one of those women who are able to defend their position and their own interests. In her version, all turns in life when you do not go against himself and his conscience. Prone to self-irony, adventure and freedom of expression itself around. One plans to write a book for children, and to open a business. And while that raising a child, enjoys finishing furniture grammys best new artist and works in television. On TV "World" Elena little merchant can see in the "general interest" every Monday.
No, just when I started to work, she was very young. And to some extent it was too early to be in the spotlight. And with the advent of the television station "Mir", which have been working grammys best new artist for 12 years, apparently, also had no objective reason "light" because at first I kept some projects that were created only for the Russian broadcast. Everything is very well - each event time.
About publicity, to be honest, I'm not one of those who treat it seriously. I have it rather amusing. As for us, although there was scope gatherings and show business, but it all know each other. For me it is important that the line between grammys best new artist personal life and what I am sharing with the world.
-Funny Story was. I went to a specialized school, and in-depth study Spanish. She participated in various competitions, but the soul asked something. And I understand that a foreign language without main profession - not the best option, since it is well to have some knowledge in addition to the base. And in the eleventh grade, I'm sure that I was doing in foreign languages, I began to attend training courses and at the same time in parallel grammys best new artist on the same went to journalism. Even the parents were not aware of my strategy. In the same year I have participated in the national competition. And there was the following system: its awardees can automatically enter the appropriate profile in the university. Provided one seat at Minsk and five on the regions. I decided if I will come in six, then applying to the foreign languages. And will laugh, but I took the seventh place. Parents then very worried about my choice, but silent. So I got on journalism. Now this adventurous smaller, and then ventured grammys best new artist without hesitation.
'I started working in the state in the third year. There was an understanding that a lot of theory and not enough practice, so I want to do all these things in life, you need to extract the practical experience. And then got on the TV channel "The World", where there were large-scale projects, documentaries. Such work does not compare to the daily news and projects. Was able to learn many useful things. And knowledge, as we know, behind not wearing.
-Pra How I started working in the frame, you can add anecdotes. I can, therefore with a certain irony am today to the "Star" on the screen. During first aired on my teeth braces standing. To them somehow disguise, I did "veneers" of chewing gum. Because of this, to a certain extent changed manner of speaking. It's amazing how such experiments agree to my guide. grammys best new artist But the excitement is always grammys best new artist absent. I do not really have to work on the air. There, they say, you get either an incomparable adrenaline. A job in a record always gives the opportunity to correct any failure to pay more attention to his diction, how holds in the frame, as the material submitted. Actually, I think all of this is either in man or not ...
-If you came here, it seemed to re-start to learn. There were different designs, to gain experience. For example, the program of "March! Take Action! Be! "I grammys best new artist came up for the evening, because I wanted new steps after project

No comments:

Post a Comment