Monday, May 12, 2014

Things are happening and changing so quickly that I have indeed often stop and take stock of where


Home LATEST NEWS CATEGORIES Media Blogs & Opinions Labor Market Telecom & Mail Marketing Real Estate Sales Fashion Finance & Insurance Catering Tourism Health Technology Sports & Fitness Transportation & Motor Finance & Insurance Entertainment Arts MEDIA INVITATION on services Subscribe via RSS
BRATISLAVA, 18 November 2013 (tlacovasprava.sk) - Celeste Buckingham again packed 2011 mtv vma their bags and setting off for Europe. Fan wants to personally present his second solo album "Where I Belong", which formally issued today. Fresh winner of MTV EMA Awards - Best Czech / Slovak Act christen their new studio album in a special Christmas concert in Bratislava with the support of a number 2011 mtv vma of stellar guests.
Exactly 19 months - this is the time that enough youthful Celeste Buckingham to his musical life rolled upside down. Than 19 months have passed 2011 mtv vma since the release of her debut album "Do not Look Back", which was followed by success in domestic and international artistic medium.
Celeste Buckingham introduces the second studio album "Where I Belong", which is a perfect reflection of life changes by Celeste completed during the past year. Celeste Buckingham's new album contains 8 new tracks, including current single "Crushin 'My 2011 mtv vma Fairytale". 2011 mtv vma
Today officially represents and indicates the counters his second studio album titled "Where I Belong", which is a perfect reflection of life changes that Celeste completed during the past year. While the first disc was created in a purely Slovak production studio 2011 mtv vma Littlebeat, this year's novelty is choosing 2011 mtv vma songs that Celeste wrote with various songwriters and producers from the U.S., Great Britain and Slovakia.
"Where I Belong is a collection of songs that I wrote and recorded over the past two years, during which my life has changed so much," describes his musical growth 2011 mtv vma 18-year-old Celeste. "I had a chance to share their music, working with well-known musicians from Slovakia, I graduated high school, started going to college, she moved to the United States, constantly traveled back to Europe, and I celebrated the 18th birthday," balance.
"After all the times I stop for a moment, 2011 mtv vma thinking, and where I am headed. Because of my varied genealogy, people often ask me where I come from, which is not an easy question. Part of the answer that my home is Slovakia. Well, it's not just about the country of origin. It's also about where I see their plans, life and ideas below.
Things are happening and changing so quickly that I have indeed often stop and take stock of where I am, and make sure that I'm where I really want to be. Therefore, I think that the title "Where I Belong" is currently very suitable for roofing songs incurred's just period of rapid change in my life, "explains singer Commenting on the name of your current board. 2011 mtv vma
Celeste Buckingham's new album contains 8 new tracks, including current single "Crushin 'My Fairytale". There are also songs "Never Be You", 2011 mtv vma "Gone" and "I Was Wrong" that arose after the release of the CD "Do not Look Back". Fans can also find it on the megahit Run Run Run as a bonus song.
Celestine new songs and familiar hits will be able to hear it live on December 5 during a concert in Bratislava Atelier Babylon. Who encourage their performances and special 2011 mtv vma guests Majk Spirit, producer Martin MAXO Sramek, Shaolin King and Martin Harich.
Celeste Buckingham introduces the second studio album "Where I Belong", which is a perfect reflection of life changes by Celeste completed during the past year. Celeste Buckingham's new album contains 8 new tracks, including current single "Crushin 'My Fairytale". 2011 mtv vma
PRESS CONTACT SR: Adriana Čahojová mail: mediaservis-sk@slavica.cz 2011 mtv vma tel.: 0908 726 546
On commenting using your Twitter account. (Log Out / Change)
Follow "tlacovasprava.sk"
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment