Sunday, November 3, 2013

Saraa (non-member) 20


Pink
Marisa Miller
Although Taylor Swift took home the evening's biggest award for "Album of the Year" at the Grammy Awards last night it was the R & B queen Beyonce's big night! mtv music awards 2011 performers She explicitly took home no less than six Grammys which is a record for a female artist. Our favorite section during the evening need to be Lady Gaga's duet with Elton John with their matching crazy glasses and Pinks wild circus numbers! (Click here to see the full list of all the Grammy winner!)
Best Dressed? Beyonce Danielle Deleasa mtv music awards 2011 performers Mary J. Blige Katy Perry Toni Braxton Pink Jennifer Nettles Amelie Lady Gaga Fergie Nicole Kidman Rihanna Miley Cyrus Taylor Swift Heidi Klum, Carrie Underwood Jennifer Hudson Malin Akerman Marisa Miller Britney Spears Jennifer Lopez Vote
2010-02-01 12:36 Do not think that Taylor should have won album of the year: P Her songs e not as good as Beyonce <3 Would rather like that lady gaga would have won the price than taylor: D But yes, yes they became who they became and is happy that beyonce won six awards WOW
2010-02-01 12:50 I'm certainly not shocked that miley cyrus has got the most votes she has so many brat fans! Everyone is type 8, 9, 10 years old haha finest was beyonce and ugliest was miley and taylor
2010-02-01 12:52 I e certainly not shocked that miley cyrus has got the most votes! All her fans are punks around 8 haha finest was beyonce mtv music awards 2011 performers and ugliest was ... a you already know will not mention her name again
ggeennddaa (non-member) 10
2010-02-01 mtv music awards 2011 performers 14:45 Haha, what you are doing. I am 20 and happen to think that Miley's clothing looks best. Do you slightly different so it is well fine, all may well think what they want.
Report
2010-02-01 16:54 But my goodness, chilling out. Just because Miley Cyrus plays Hannah Montana does not mean that her fans are "brats" as you now pronounce you. I'm not exactly a big fan of her, but I liked her dress anyway.
Saraa (non-member) 20
2010-02-01 18:12 safnsfsnfmsnmfnsfa I'm not lying you fucking h ** a all think juh different hah And I think she e one of the ugliest people I have way ok? So stop jumping on me everyone gets juh think so as they want or what?
2010-02-01 18:48 Britney had exceptionally neat hair. I think Taylor deserves the award as much as Beyonce .. I'm ansolut no fan of Taylor BUT you who say she can not sing is no jealousy .. she can sing live. Check annnas inside on youtube.
2010-02-01 18:52 I meant enough avunsjuka .. up there.! I like Miley though I am 20 years ... which means that I am more mature than most in here to write, and I do not condemn people for how they look or their success. But if I may say so v
2010-02-01 18:56 so was Beyonce's dress NOT at all good looking. But Marisa Miller's dress was really neat. and Miley is a sweet young girl who has managed as many are very jealous of her success. I mean she's already quite scratched up over 300 million k
we (non-member) 29
2010-02-01 21:12 hey just wanted to say, please visit my blog kandisglamor.blogg.se I promise you will not regret it and for those of you who have blogs please go and Comment about this and tell me what you think, I promise mtv music awards 2011 performers to I will be back Comment about I would prefer that all
2010-02-02 15:44 guuuud what everyone agrees on and nag about miley and taylor let them where I'm fucking 22 and think they have great talents both
2010-02-03 mtv music awards 2011 performers 19:46 J'ÄVLIAR NOW DO YOU TAKE AND LAY OFF!! MILKY E SNOT A KID! SHE PUTS IN NAKED PICTURES OF YOURSELF SEJ! SHE E A REAL SL'MPA COURT OTHER celebs EI ALL CASES NO H'ROR AS SHE! ALSO IT LOOKS LIKE MILEY HAS LOST ONE BLIVID ANNTAL TIMES WHEN SHE
2010-02-03 23:19 Firstly, just got engaged?! Kevin o Danielle mtv music awards 2011 performers are newlyweds. Second, the outfit Miley was läääätt elegant. But her makeup looks a little too messy out. Then the hair looks a little strange. Is it a side parting? Is it a center parting? mtv music awards 2011 performers It looks like a strange
Klariiitza (non-member) 48
2010-02-05 21:22 hell how can you Comment mtv music awards 2011 performers about so damn lousy when you do not even know the person igentilgen (the e so damn immature!) Let Miley huh! and it's not just little girls like her! Miley also was the one who was the hottest dressed! Love Miley's style <3
2010 -

No comments:

Post a Comment