Saturday, November 9, 2013

komentars-fuktionen on the contest post became overloaded so I

Grammy Awards 2011 Kenzas
Tonight it was time for this year's Grammy Awards, one of the world's biggest music awards. Awards, which took place in Los Angeles, broadcast live on Channel 9, but due to time difference, it was the clock very much here and I could not really wait up to 2-3. But I've checked and the replay is on Saturday! At half past ten in the morning jay hopson though .. Is it perhaps a replay on any other channel?
Posted by: Sir
Hahahaha, an egg! Shit what she is sick! And wonderful! I find it strange that no one hit her butt before. Shock, jay hopson freak out! Be your own! It's apparently the recipe for success! Glad she was first!
Posted by: Annii
Love Lady Gaga, but Rihanna has become so darn good!
Gaga's clothing does not work at all for me .. bad manners ..
komentars-fuktionen on the contest post became overloaded so I'm writing this instead. hope you read it!
I could probably write a thousand reasons why I want the camera. I do not want to win just because they are unde rara found on this camera, but because I do not have camera so much! I had an SLR a few years ago, I loved it above all else. but I could not afford to keep it, was tvugnen to sell my baby so my family and I could put food on the table. since then I have just taken pictures jay hopson with mobile camera, but my phone broke down this week and it feels as if God has a thought about making me amish or anything. my computer, my phone, my speakers, my TV, everything has fallen jay hopson apart within lopppet jay hopson in a week. I have tried to save money for a camera for years, but have not been able to save so much because I have no income. my mom is single and I have three siblings, none of us get our grants. we help mom as much as we can with money for food and rent, so that the case of a camera does not feel relevant. our family living on the poverty line because my mom is going through a debt settlement. she was in debt to the man who'd been my dad took all of our savings that would have gone to the mother's education. she could not pay, so it went to the bailiff .. I also have a great need for control. I have age madness and must document all my days in pictures, because if I do not have a picture of it, it feels as if it has not happened. and now I have not been able to shoot in weeks, it feels like my life has stopped for a bit. I have always had a great interest in photography, this interest, I had to push aside when I sold my SLR. how did you afford it? you may be thinking. I was in an accident and then I got a little försärkingspengar, this I put on my camera which cost 3000th had it a few months, then got it sold. I can write how long any why I want, need, must have a camera. but I do not know if it's worth, I'm not the girl with the tour if you say so. If I win, I photographed my family, because we have no camera in the family at all, so we have no family portraits that are over 5 years OLD. I had also perpetuated them enjoyable moments with my friends. cheesy jump pictures, parties, etc.. I'll hopefully jay hopson abroad for the first time this summer (if I'll get a job so I have money) so there had been lots of pictures in alanaya too. it feels so lame to write in all your posts, but I want to make sure to get in on the contest. jay hopson FOR desperately, "it's just a camera." but it had simplified my life something so incredible. you may not understand, or is it just you who understand, but I have serious anxiety jay hopson about not being able to immortalize my best years of life. certain experiences and fun moments one forgets that it has been through. I will not forget, I want to be when I'm 50 years old and looked back at the pictures and remember. I want to remember my youth.
then I would just end by saying that I love your blog and you are a great source of inspiration, both in terms of fashion and success rate. that you could be successful and independent entrusted adversity jay hopson in life. you show the rest of us that it is possible, as long as you want. (Haha it feels like slutstpurten in motivation, now it fjäskas for kenza., But it is not so, just wanted you to know that you are a great role model for me and thousands of other girls) have a good life, hug alicja! Now if I win, I would upskatta if you did not publish my motivation, do not want my friends to know our economic position in the family and so on. do you understand jay hopson
Hi Kenza! Did you lottery a camera but could not comment on that post because it was already thousands of comments there from your readers! I think I'm going to get the win for the camera that I have a mother jay hopson who is cancer and we have received a sad message that she will go away soon. I want it for me to take good photo of her as a memory I will be able to have the rest of their lives. I

No comments:

Post a Comment