Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Penthouse, Goddess of Pop 2009 House luxury emmy award 2011 hotel suites swept the singer might be


Home The Big Issue Korea and introduction and contact / Location and History and Organization emmy award 2011 and Big Partners emmy award 2011 and Press Release emmy award 2011 The Big Issue is a salesman emmy award 2011 and a big plate? And dealer / hr bikpan emmy award 2011 our neighborhood and bikpan variable of the law and our story content and The Big Issue magazine and magazine sales Purchase / Where to Buy subscription and special entertainment and social and cover story and fashion talent donation homeless people and homeless awareness and improvement projects World Cup deobik and Harmony (choir) and dandelion project and homelessness and deobik Dream Ballet and spring band and deobik smart and The Big Issue Parade / train times and supporters chatter emmy award 2011 and Used Goods / smartphone and online supporters and donations and subscriptions biksyop application and CMS Scrapbook
2009 Lady Gaga yourself emmy award 2011 'soul-less electronic music (Soulless Electronic Music)' referred to dominate the world's most popular music genres as entitled. Would passion unfolds on stage as Gaga is truly crazy? Or is it just a mere smoke do to protect the wealth and fame? That the recent US magazine "Time" is selected "2010 Most Influential Artist 'category 1 Pop thinks Lady Gaga was also ranked, fame, love, ambition, and why ever-changing themselves and their music and party Talking about. Posts Stefan Roos (The Big Issue in northern emmy award 2011 England Edition) | Translation 2NB (talented contributors) | Photo Universal Music | From The Big Issue No. 0 Korea (June 2010)
Penthouse, Goddess of Pop 2009 House luxury emmy award 2011 hotel suites swept the singer might be called "the voice of the 2009 lying on the couch. The perfect make-up and wearing a red wig, that God tonggup high shoes women go Lady Gaga. Lady Gaga wig that has twenty two represent the feelings, says he feels at the end of this red wig 2009. Twenty-three-year-old New Yorker has released a single album he had recorded three chapters UK chart number one best-selling record ever (of course, had swept the world, as well as the UK pop market). Gaga says that the outside world is always just express what you feel in your mind. "Now I think my head is a little complicated and less organized." His real name is Stefani agate others that Lady Gaga played the piano without sheet music as four years old, thirteen years old when he wrote his first ballad. He dropped out of New York to perform emmy award 2011 at the Manhattan School of Music Clubs Belle disk and then it was a contract with Def Jam Recordings was destroyed in three months. Debut album "The Fame" Lady Gaga (2008) had achieved the Platinum in the world in 2009, won the Grammy nominations yes. December emmy award 2011 2009 Lady Gaga took part in a charity concert hosted by the Queen of England. It just can not be the work is derived from a complex head. So does that crazy enough passion unfolds on stage? I did not have a "real crazy. But I also feel that day. I think, I'm crazy enough. emmy award 2011 Lady Gaga's life as a're also very confusing. Sometimes I think my head would turn round and round. That's because alcohol is gatgoyo do not think so. I do not drink alcohol anymore. emmy award 2011 Probably because my life. This fantastic and ridiculous - It's not that life. "Gaga is my name, and I will sing his own music, soul-less electronic music, because, the love of fashion, and look at the lyrics written for fame, gaga exposed on the surface would be fascinated to know that much about the difference between the image and the reality. How to get from Stephanie that agate Gaga Gaga asked every day to transform Do not allege alter ego is nothing. Name 'Gaga' is derived from the love of Freddie Mercury and Queen's song "Radio Gaga '. "Makeover? What does that mean? I'm emmy award 2011 always Gaga. How do you explain emmy award 2011 that? Gaga is my name, and it's emmy award 2011 my own. I said earlier about the confusion, it comes in a mess Does not it at all. I'm Gaga. A unique personality, "Gaga only under the influence from artists such as Andy Warhol and David Bowie public was demonstrated early as eighteen years old. Gaga then chose the "run away from his little until then, southeastern New York gay bar archaeological emmy award 2011 place. "That's where all the lunatics in the southeast region and social Misfits are gathering in New York. One day, my father did stop by the bar and what I want to see that. Let's father, wearing a leather briefs dancing as soon as I look tteotjyo place. It's emmy award 2011 not at all a taste of the Father eotgeodeunyo. emmy award 2011 However, thanks to the time worked as a Burlesque dancer I've found myself a 'Gaga'. Got a lot more popular with that name, he succeeded. So I decided to stick to its name. People I knew. To me, 'Gaga' a Fit. "But it seems to always be tired should live with 'Gaga'. Marilyn Manson is also sometimes face in Hollywood to wander far. "I still did not understand me. Not that the two Lady Gaga. Onstage in me, I'm not out yet another stage. I'm a human being, not just one double personaility. My name is so dramatic because many people think that I turned into a completely different person behind the stage. You seem to like that. That's all right. I believe in the glamorous lifestyle that I expressed in my heart. Cause I always gorgeous and seductive woman. I like that splendor, "Yes. Gaga was successful enough to enjoy the colorful life. "Haetgunyo take my word for another. Life is not like a gorgeous and glamorous and wealthy life. I do not need to add. I broke a few years, but, though he gorgeous. And now by the way. "Enthusiasm and inspiration, and fate," I do not bother to come deliver the perfect latte secretary. Diva's not full of pride even never. I would like to work ppuninde until fall just tired, that's probably stressed out are delicious to those who'd majuchyeoya every day. "25 years ago, not to repeat the revolution of the Madonna. Gaga believes that his work was not to merely aroused only revolution in pop music. Gaga is his destiny "to make the show work to convey the story to music", emmy award 2011 I realized that the passion of the unimaginable in his presence. Now there is no more confusion. "Why, emmy award 2011 I do not know that in 2009, the year of Lady Gaga. Perhaps, because I yigetjyo chaetgi people emmy award 2011 know how much I love pop music. I Enjoy being a pop artist. Absolutely not ashamed. Rather, goes way beyond very proud. I pop culture, pop art, and eotjyo inspired by the culture of celebrity. It's my goal and philosophy of this. "I am a sophisticated fashion and superior culture of pop art combines the popular mainstream pop music." I do not make the silly pop music. And I respect the fans know it, of course. emmy award 2011 "Still emmy award 2011 bleeding Gaga shocked to see the daughter of my parents, although teenagers Go-go dancing, but now says bestows trust and respect yourself. "My parents are happy with your appearance, I live on my own. We have always been between good and still today. As a child, I never danced up on a table in a restaurant with my parents between. I wrote his first song when thirteen years old, fourteen years old when he first performed. My parents are my artistic temperament were you always know that there are "facing loneliness and night, attended by the Queen at the Royal Music flowed out charity concert, Lady Gaga wore a relatively demure as six meters or that mantle on red vinyl dress During the song "Speechless" was also enthusiasm emmy award 2011 remains intact. "Hi, everyone! Let's hear all sounds emmy award 2011 at once shook earrings? "Gaga's music seem Weirdo, but Gaga insists he is not interested in material gain there. There is no interest in fashion, concert, such as expensive cars, but skimp. "I do not know how to drive. I have no driver's license. I live in a rent apartment in New York. That's it. I have so much to carry almost all of your belongings when traveling. "There is always traveling, there must be a toll. Even though his will, Gaga lonely life. "When the tour's been rather isolated from the world. Focus on performance and well while others do not. Another sends them to the people at the hotel a lot more time than you think. "" In that night, I'm mainly writing songs. emmy award 2011 Because that, when they can be face-to creativity in me and in truth. It's a new song that came out to "The Fame Monster". I'm on the continuation of "The Fame Monster" is actually "The Fame". I have to say the dark side of fame. For example, when I go around the outside of the people did not recognize emmy award 2011 that we can not expect me to. "If that sounds a little tribute to Gaga for the fans as usual, remember emmy award 2011 Instead go. Gaga has never ordered a pizza up to a whopping $ 1,000 for the fans waiting for the show in Hollywood. "The fans do not have to change anything emmy award 2011 in the world that also. I think the blood flowing in the veins. Fans heal my soul is not a new rough shelter. I think the fans are gonna be like me. Fans me, I understand. Not just a spectator. It's part of my music. I love, sex, drugs, friendship, singing about the fame, and the song will move the hearts of many people "about what not to buy clothes," Where wherever, I have already 'Gaga Story' before it gets spread, me It's very nice clothes ready to fill the closet. Go move to another city, I have a closet full of cars again there too. For over a year I was never to shop. "<Paparazzi" (2009, "The idea of the song I came up to see the photos that famous emmy award 2011 American celebrities such as Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan were arrested" for more singles Fame). " . Somehow, I felt another one of those pictures emmy award 2011 that work. Outcome of fame with a dark back. Reputation as the love I can hurt you. This idea that I wanted to put it in a song that everyone understands. A woman in a man to sing at the same time while whisking emmy award 2011 celebrities to seduce the camera

No comments:

Post a Comment