Thursday, October 30, 2014

Her friends Eric Santos and Angeline oscar nominated documentaries Quinto, what he felt at the news


THE term also before re-make soap, Christian Bautista. For almost one year ago since the last time he seen in the morning series Smile wherein he saw Andrea Torres and Mikael Daez.
Now he is back acting in primetime GMA Strawberry Lane which starred Bea Binene, Joyce Ching, Kim Rodriguez and Joanna Marie Tan. Younger brother by Sheryl Cruz and Sunshine Dizon her role.
"Because Sheryl's son is dead because of Sunshine not coincidental. So I went home to the Philippines to intervene in their fight. It's different because in real life I'm born. So the adjustments I now it must be more obedient. Should be under a bit more.
"So now, once. I'm doing Strawberry oscar nominated documentaries Lane, Marian, and Sunday All Stars. And then I'm also recording an album that will appear next month. It's under Universal Records. It's gonna come out very very soon. Finishing I have the recording oscar nominated documentaries of it. We still do not know what will be the carrier single. We still hears your sweet songs.
"Your attempt at sexy image before, what's just, e ... like I want to prove to myself that I can do it. And Neither can that that just has' it. Should always varied.
Her friends Eric Santos and Angeline oscar nominated documentaries Quinto, what he felt at the news take on the two? "Oh ... yes! Oh I have not confirmed them what really is. But the last I saw them together ... the Star Magic Ball.
"It is only because Angeline came from the singing contest's two of us, Sharon (Cuneta) hosts. Now they're done (Eric and Angeline) are together. Anything really oscar nominated documentaries can happen.
Blog Archive


No comments:

Post a Comment