Monday, March 10, 2014

Morning. While there is more than seven hours Maker


Anton Pavlovich Chekhov
Morning. While there is more than seven hours Maker's barber shop open Kuzmic Bliostkov. An elegantly dressed, but over-head in the dirt, which have not yet even washing your face, the proprietor of the age of twenty Maker in the morning ema application form to cleaning. In fact, it is not clear where the clear, still quite sweaty. Place in the hands of cloth, ema application form wiping his finger in there-here is in progress, which you see on the wall flick throws a bedbug ...
Shops little smaller, narrow, dingy place. Coachman of logs covered ema application form the walls of the shirt as pale as paper glued to the wall. Glass from damp dull, light-tight between the two windows your hand quickly if you have broken as if standing, a squeaky wooden doors of the gate superior if we stopped somewhere marazl the marazl the rattle, the shaky voice, cake flourished a rattle stand out. He's a mirror on the wall bakmayagör, your face is multiplied by four to one side, get to know yourself. Maker, in the face of the mirror, hair-beard is shaved. Mirror's front if the shop owner is so filthy, oil-soaked barber supplies have: rakes, shears, razors, a few kapig received creams and powders, into the abundant water added a bottle of cologne ... barber shop to wholesale to sell the century to cover your five rubles, even if it does not.
The bell above the door is heard diseased fur on the inside wearing a fur coat and felt boots are an older man entering the store. Man's head, neck shawl wrapped with women. Erast Kuzmic Maker's godfather is Yagodov this from Ivanovic. He once was the groundskeeper at the conservatory, and now they sit Metalworking Krasniy Prud'homme was doing in the neighborhood.
- Yes, I writhed in flames up to a month. I thought I was gonna die, but eventually ripped ema application form the shroud. Now my hair is falling out. The doctor told me to cut my hair. Has done rather ema application form more lush. I picked it up, I came to you. "Rather than going to a foreign're ema application form close I cut my hair. Both shaves better, it does not take money as well," I said. Honestly, the way a bit long, but what's ema application form the harm? For me it was a stroll.
Maker Kuzmic bowing respectfully suggests shaving chair behind the desk. Yagodov shown sitting on the ground looking at himself in the mirror. From the image, so there must have been satisfied. If you asked why, Mongolian-lipped, blunt, broad nose, eyes, forehead, there appears to have slipped a face. Maker Kuzmic yellow stained yellow on the shoulders of his godfather, after a white linen cover begins to clank scissors.
- How come? With whom?
- To Şeykin'l. Prokof in the Şeykin'l Petrovic. Zlatoustens aunt in the street of the stewardship of a wealthy family is doing, is a good woman. Thank goodness, we all rejoice have a job curl. Is marriage a week later. You come in, have fun.
- I had my intentions towards him clean. Will be nothing, Erast Ivanovic! I liked it, I offer my most pure emotion. Your wife, the lady had promised Aunt. I was always self-respect against you as my father ... I'm a free shave every time. Goodness me, what else did you see? My father died when the sofa at home, you've got ten rubles, you did not back then. Remember, do not you?
- Am I would not remember? I always recollect. But, in the light of my eyes, you could you be a good groom, Makarcıg you? Say, could you be a good groom? What you have money, what position, what also works in a profession!
- Subcontracting is doing. ema application form Full thousand five hundred rubles earnest money deposited ema application form into this. Is it not enough, two eyes? Anyway, that was a thing, can not go back, Makarcıg, you call another girl. You nod your hand fifty income. So, what are you standing? Let's shave betcha! ema application form
- I can not. Now keep my hand's power has been lost. Oh, how unfortunate I'm a human being? He was also very unhappy evil

No comments:

Post a Comment